Announcing: Frugality Boot Camp 2014!
The event will be held on January 18th, 2014 in South Jordan, UT.
Come get financially fit, in one day, the fun way.
If you are looking for a last minute gift that will pay BIG dividends throughout the upcoming year, you don't have to look any farther. Give your friend or family member the tools and skills they need to become financially fit this next year. Once a year my good friend Jordan from Fun, Cheap or Free holds this amazing Frugality Boot Camp. I have been every year and it is a day you will not forget. It is a day full of so much information and tools that you leave super pumped to put your financial life in order.
I am SO excited to be able to speak again at this next bootcamp and can't wait to meet many of you. We had a great time last year and I am excited to meet even more of you this January. I will be teaching two classes (info at the end of this post) and hope many of you can come and we can learn and work together. Jordan is offering our readers a $10 discount if you enter DEALSTOMEALS when purchasing your tickets. Here are a few more of the details of this awesome event:
Join us for a day of:
- Interactive discussions, lectures, and classes
- Good food (lunch provided)
- A day of education and fun
- Giveaways and take-home gifts
- Mingling with other like-minded people, and forming new friendships
- One-on-one coaching and Q&A from frugality and finance experts throughout Utah
- The info and skills to save your family thousands of dollars for years to come!
New this year: Break-out classes and hands-on workshops. YOU choose the topics you want to learn more about!
- Step-by-step "how-to" on setting and maintaining a budget
- "How much should I spend on...?" (groceries.,shopping, eating out, health insurance, a home, you name it, we cover it!)
- The simple way to grocery shop and meal-plan, saving you thousands...no coupon clipping needed.
- How to talk to your spouse about finances
- How to motivate the unmotivated spouse
- Health, beauty, and fashion on a budget
- How to fit home decor, shopping, DIY, and hobbies into your budget
- How to gain and maintain an overall balanced frugal lifestyle
- How to teach financial responsibility to your kids
- How to give your kids "everything", without breaking the bank.
- How to be able to BUY what you want, DO what you want, and LIVE how you want, all while on a tight budget.
- "Man Camp" for husbands, and "Husband's Point of View": Learn how to effectively divide up and work through family financial responsibilities.
- And much, much more!
Go to www.frugalitybootcamp.com for information and details
Ticket price Dec. 12-Dec 31: $39.00 (Regularly $49--Enter DEALSTOMEALS as the promo code when checking out to get the discounted price)
Limited time: Discounted spouse pass! Buy your ticket, get one for your spouse for only $25!!
Ticket price January 1 - January 16: $69.00
Registration closes Jan 16th
See you there :)
P.S. Be sure to join the FBC'14 Facebook Group once you register so you can meet other attendees and stay up-to-date with information!
Here are the two classes I'll be teaching:
Meal Planning Mania!
What’s for dinner? Do you dread that question? If so, this is the class for you! I will share with you some of my favorite tips and tricks on meal planning and teach you how to get homemade, healthy meals on the table without a lot of stress…or money. We will be discussing the benefits of family dinner, ways to make meal time a bonding and enjoyable experience for your family and how to shop and plan your meals on a budget. Come and learn how freezer meals can help you on those busy nights and how having a well stocked pantry can save you $100’s throughout the year. Meal time and making dinner doesn’t have to feel like a chore. Come learn how to make it a special time for you and your family!
Preparedness & Stock Pilling 101
Do you feel an urgency to be more prepared but don’t know where to start? I am here to help simplify your preparedness goals. With a few tips and simple techniques I will show you how you can become prepared without a lot of extra effort, or money. We will talk about the peace of mind that comes when you are temporally prepared for an economic or natural disaster. Self reliance is a way of life and a method that will bring peace to you and your family. Stock piling is becoming the ‘rage’ lately and I will show you how to have your own grocery store in your own home, without clipping coupons! Cut down on those last minute shopping trips to the store and learn to save money on your monthly budget by having a well stocked pantry and food storage. I will also share with you some of my favorite emergency preparedness products that help take the headache out of preparing for a disaster. Preparedness on a budget is doable and FUN!!